Monday, December 15, 2008

Where I Have Been...

Happy Birthday!!! Breanna turned two years old on November 1st.

Walnut Ridge Soccer League
David played soccer during the month of October and November.

Christmas Tree 2008

The last couple of months have been extremely busy. I have finished classes for the fall. Only one more left before my Master's degree is completed. I can't wait. David has kept us running around to basketball games for the last couple weeks. He seems to enjoy the game. Breanna thinks she should be able to get out on the court with the big kids. Clent has had a lot of fun entertaining her at the games.

Breanna's personality is really coming alive. She is independent and stubborn. I'm sure it's a girl thing. She will do just about anything to annoy her brother. Thank goodness he has such a gentle temperament.

1 comment:

Stephanie Anderson said...

Your tree is so pretty! Didn't you say you got new ornaments? It looks really good!

Steph